Kind • Honest • Respectful • Responsible
News & Announcements
Parents and educators from the area were given the valuable opportunity to walk in the shoes of different learners.
Gorr Sahakian '07 spoke about his college experiences to Upper School Students this week.
The RCDS Lower School celebrates Kindness Week.
Please join us on May 21st for Dyslexia: Making It Personal, An interactive simulation.
Coming Up at RCDS
- C Day
- MonJun01 US Final Exams
- D Day
- TueJun02 US Final Exams
- TueJun02 PC - Upper School Water Park Day 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Retirement Celebration at The Riverhouse Please RSVP at email@example.com
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
In honor of Jayne Carmody, Pat Figarola, Cheryl & Jeff Garside, & Arlene Mansfield
6:30 - 8:00 pm at The Riverhouse - Rumson Country Club
- E Day
- WedJun03 Casual Dress Day
- F Day
- ThuJun04 6:00 pm - 8th Grade Dinner
- ThuJun04 End of 3rd Marking Period
- ThuJun04 Last day for Nursery & PreK